Taking care of your family’s health is vital, and a healthy smile is an important part of overall health. Dr. Randall Montgomery and his team want you to enjoy the gorgeous smile you’ve always desired, built on a foundation of optimal oral health.
From our indoor garden and waterfall, to our exceptional views…the moment you enter our office you will realize that you are in a comfortable and relaxing place. Our friendly and caring staff will welcome you and make you realize what a difference a warm inviting environment can make to your family’s dental experience.
Whether you need a routine dental exam or a complete smile makeover, we will develop a plan that helps you achieve the smile of your dreams.
>>> Tour Our Office
Meet our team
Montgomery Dental Associates is proud to have some of the finest dental professionals available.
- has been with Montgomery Dental Associates since 1980. She graduated from the East Tennessee State University Dental Hygiene in 1974. Brenda has 5 beautiful grandchildren to keep her on her toes as well as being a 25 year veteran of the Boy Scouts of America and is very active in her church.
- has been a Registered Dental Hygienist since 1996. She graduated from East Tennessee State University and has been with Montgomery Dental Associates since 1997. Shanna enjoys spending time with her husband and 3 children. In her spare time she volunteers with her church, children’s school, and various organizations.
- has been with Montgomery Dental Associates for over 30 years. She assists patients with their financial arrangements making sure that your dental treatment is more than affordable. In her spare time, Connie enjoys volunteering with Meals on Wheels and church activities.
- has been with Montgomery Dental Associates since 2004. She graduated from the Dental Hygiene Program at East Tennessee State University in 2003. She enjoys spending time with her husband and staying busy with her little boy.
- is a Registered Dental Assistant and has been in the dental profession since 1977. She currently works as our receptionist and appointment coordinator. Debbie is married to a local pastor and enjoys spending her spare time involved in church activities.
- is a Registered Dental Assistant and has been with Montgomery Dental Associates since 2013. She has been an RDA since 2008 and has worked in general dentistry as well as oral surgery. She enjoys spending time with her husband Aaron and her furbaby (aka yorkie) Daisy.